Friday, May 16, 2014

Beach Bag Beauties


Hello + Hello!
How are you?? Are you gearing up for some Summer Fun? It's been gorgeous weather here the last few days & I'm dreaming of the beach! So what better thing to do than whip up some beach bags!!


Yep, you guessed it...vintage goodness whipped into shape with a little ingenuity & elbow grease! 

Some of these bath towel beach bags have pockets made from matching washcloths, but others don't. All have a happy bit of blanket stitching however, which is my favorite part to do!


The idea to do this just hit me one day... & the rest is history!


Each bag has it's own personality & I can't wait to figure out which ones to sell via my Instagram shop (link on homepage).


So, here's to a successful IG Sale & my crazy hair brained ideas!
Cheers,
T.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)